Psoriasis all over body and scalp, swollen patch, painful bleeding. Puss infected psoriasis?

hello I have psoriasis all over my body and the scalp . Since the last few days i have been having this slightly swollen patch of psoriasis, which when scratched resulted in painful bleeding (which is unusual because It doesn t hurt when I scratch/peel them off). After this, a layer of psoriasis skin covered it as usual. My question is that is it some puss infected psoriasis or is it something else (something alarming). Thank You
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012