Protected sex with sex worker. Touched vagina with wounded finger. Any possibility of contacting virus?

Hi Doctor, Yesterday I had protected sex with a sexworker in Bangkok. I might have touched her vagina with my finger and had a scrathed skin on the finger with a healing wound (about a mm) which i got a day earlier. It was a brief touch and there was no insertions and no vaginal fluids on my fingers. What is the possibility that I might have contacted the virus also considering there was no condom breakage. I am worried like anything and would appreciate early response. What should I do next.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013