Prostatectomy advised for prostate cancer. Is seed brachy therapy helpful?

I have prostate cancer . PSA 5.2, Gleason 7. That s all I know about it. My urologist recommends prostatectomy . My radiologist recommends seed brachy. They don t seem to want talk to each other. I have to choose soon, and I am very confused. Any advice, please? Is brachy good with Gleason 7? My urologist has scared me by telling me that if radiation fails, it makes any later surgery much more problematic. Both of them describe their processes as easy. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013