Prostate problem, have difficulty in urination and bowels movements, continuous vomiting after taking Hydroxycut. Treatment required?

Hi. My husband 62 years old, has prostrate problems, took 2 Hydroxycut pills yesterday. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. Today he has had problems urinating and bowel movements, and has been vomiting most of the day. I threw the bottle away. He is stubborn about going in to the doctors. Is this something that will pass in a day or two, or should I hog tie him, throw him in the car and take him to emergency? He insists he is getting better, but the moaning and groaning tells me different. Thank you for your response in advance, Kathy
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012