Prostate operation, blood clot in urinary bladder, blood in urine, not feeling well

Sir, My father who is 78 years old, had gone through prostate operation on 17th Jan. 12, but during the operation it was found by the doctor that there was blood clot in the urine bladder , which he removed it and rest of the clots was removed through flush using catheter . For 1 and half month catheter was inserted. However he was recovering now but today (07.05.12) my father called me and said that today again he saw blood in his urine and also he is not feeling well. Sir I would like to know what might be the cause and where to get a better treatment. (Also I would like to state that doctor did not operated the prostate at that time only removed the blood clot) Thanking you
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012