Prostate cancer, testicle removal, prescribed Ketoconazole, Domstalle and Rantac. Are they right?

My father had prostate cancer and his testicals were remover about 24 months back. Now since last about 6 months hisPSA has starter increasing. It was 34 in aug and is 79 now. Dr has now prescribed following:- (a) Ketoconazole 3 times (b) Domstalle BD (c)Vizylac OD (d) Rantac BD (e) Oestifos once a week I am not very sure, how and when these medicine to be taken and are they right medicin. How long do he has.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012