Prone to seasonal allergies, consistent sinus and congestion, blocking in ear. Will harm be caused to ear if left untreated?

Hi my names Michaela. I have seasonal allergies and recently caught a bad cold that s lasted about a week. I think it s from the allergies because the whole time I had sinus pressure and congestion. My nose has been stuffed but it is gradually getting better but my ears have been blocked for a couple of days. My right ear is completely blocked while its only effecting my left at a minimum and i figure its from wax building up. I ve tried cleaning it but nothing works and I don t want to make anything worse. I was wondering if I should go to the doctor so they can look or If I should just wait for it to naturally go away. Can anything bad happen to my ears if I don t get them checked out? I m 15 by the way if that helps.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013