Prominent dent in the crown area, had a habit of picking sores on the scalp. Is the dent worrisome?

When I was a kid, maybe starting around 8 years old, I developed a picking problem where i would pick at sores on my skin multiple day. At one stage there were sores on my head and i ended up with sores that didn’t heal for over a year because i couldn’t leave them alone even for a minute. As a result (at least i think this is the cause), i have a dent in my head in the crown area. I don’t know if i’m imagining this but i am wondering if it has gotten worse over time. It’s very very prominent and i am wondering if my skull is thinner in that region or if my skull has bent in and putting pressure on my brain . I am really scared and would really like to know what i might be at risk of and if there is a particular specialist i should see?
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
Hi dent on the crown area appeared only due to ur frequent picking on the is called cicatrial alopecia or only scarring.try evion tablet 600mg daily once .use it for 2-3months.if no response go for mesotherapy which is done by dermatologists in higher center