Prolonged headache, high BP. Suffering from migraine, hormonal imbalance. Start BP medication?

Hi, I am 37 yr old working mother ,weighing 80 kgs and 5ft in height. I work in Dubai and from last fortnight I have been having continuous headache and today when I visited the doc ,came to know my BP is high 150/90 , I have been suffering from migrane and hormonal imbalance for quite some time now. Do I need to start medication for BP immediately or wait and regularly check my pressure for next 15 days.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013