Productive cough, yellow sputum, given mucolytic, bronchodilator. Will it return?

Hi doctor.i want to ask u about my proplem.i had acommon cold sinc 2 weeks and 2 days later developed dry cough.i received cough suppresant and antibiotic amoxycillin claveulinic.the cough become productive with yellowish sputum .my sleep was interupted by cough.No improvement occurs after finishing the course of doctor listen to my chest.there was wheezes more prominant on right side.He gave me mucolytic, bronchodilator ,expectorant and azithromax 250 mg.Now i m improved but when i go out home on the morning or evening cough increase.Today i made chest x.ray which detect Bilateral hilar congestion with increase bronchovascular marking.please what s ur opnion dr.thanks
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013