Problems with speech, difficult to remember. Taking doxepic clonazepama, prozac olanzapine. Side effects of antidepressant?

yes my husband was seeing a doctor that prescribed him the following doxepin clonazepam Prozac olanzapine he now has problems with his speech plus he is unable at times to remember what he is wanting to say he has been seen in another doctors office plus been in two different er rooms since Friday they have ran several test but no one can tell him why he has them problems the ct did not show a stroke I was wondering if these problems could be from all this antidepression meds
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013