Problem regarding masturbation

hello my age is 22 and i am a boy i want o discuss about masturbation
Asked On : Fri, 9 Jul 2010
Hello, welcome to Healthcaremagic. It is good that you decided to know more about masturbation here from specialists rather than get carried away by the misinformation provided by most of the people. Masturbation is a totally natural process of a human being to relieve sexual desires. It is absolutely normal in both males and females and doesnt affect health at all unless you get so obssessed with it that it affects your normal life. It is the safest way to keep yourself satisfied. Wish you good health.
Hi.., My friend.., Your body strength is too low because of that only after spam release you feel hungry.., and the pimples because of High oil content in your body.., try to clean your face 2 or 3 time in a day.., Surly you will feel better and have some health food before you master bite..!
when spam release from body i feel hungry and my calves start paining and tomorrow come pimples com on my face.why?
dfghefs