Problem of erectile dysfunction and difficulty in urinating. Renal cyst found. How to rectify problems?

Hello, i am 36 yrs old married male. i am suffering from ED problem for one year and also suffering difficulty urinating. So, i follow up a local urologist about my problems. He gave some test and found that a right renal cyst in the mid cortical region measuring 34.1 mm * 24.6 mm, urine bladder is normal, PVR is 28 ml, prostate is normal in size with uniform echopattern (T*base-apex * AP= 27.6 mm * 37.1 mm * 30.0 mm). weight of the prostate is 16.9 grams, Volume of the prostate is 16.1 cc.outline is well defined. capsule is intact. No indentation at the bladder base is noted, urine color is straw, apperrance is clear, RBC not found, Pus cell 0-2 / HPF, sugar nil, uroflowmetry, peak flow, 22ml, mean flow 10 ml, voiding time 104 sec, flow time 95 sec, time to peak flow 8 sec, voided volume, a00a ml. After reporting, he prescribe of medicine maxrin 0.4 mg, ocarnix, e-gel 200, forgest 20. mg. so iam taking this medicine for two month. i mean to say you that my difficulty urinating problem has somewhat better than previous condition, but ED problem has not improved. in view of above, is it my ED problem is any serious something and how can i get rid of ED problem completely. please clarify about my contions. Thanks Mr. Haasan
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012