Problem in erection

i have penis problem when i start kissing my girlfriend my penis didnt get up, and i get discharge in normal routine i have normal penis erection.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Nov 2010
hi,thanks for query.You are having problem that when you are excited you are not having erection and you discharge early.There is nothing to worry about,each individual has got different excitement level,some just get erection by minor stimulation in any form,some are different,so do not worry.If you are getting proper erection during the sex,there is no need to worry.Take help of your partner in this to sustain and try different positions ,this will help.
wishing you good health.
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
For early discharge one of the reason is over excitation. so if you cool down and
gradually go ahead may help you. If erection is normal need not worry about this
over period of time excitation will decrease on its own and than this will not happen.