Problem in controlling rectal muscle after delivery. Uncontrollable running stools with mucus. Possible treatment?

ver since my delivery 6 1/2 years ago, I hav been having problems controlling my rectal muscle. I pass motion too many times - around 7 to eight times a day. It was thought that I had IBS . after some medication, it settled down; but for the past month, it has recurred very severely and even with medication, though it seems to settle down, I have begun to have runny uncontrollable stools and also have mucus in my stools Maybe i should mention that my delivery was prolonged and my rectum tore in the process, and was sutured. Also, the lowest two bones in my spinal cord have joined sometime in the past few days, causin back pain.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer