Pricking feeling on the thigh,no signs or red mark. Cause?

hello sir, am a college student from india. Yesterday i went to watch a movie in theatre.i was fine until i came home back. I felt something pricking behind my thy. But there was nothing actually. No identity of a pin prick or something like that. But some kid of pricking feeling that i have till now. Its a feeling that a person has after getting injected by a doctor. But there are no signs not even a red mark in that area. My question is was i actually affected by a pin that is very small in diameter that it leaves no sign but could transmit blood into me or it is simply some king of skin allergy that i am imagining to be a pin prick attack? Even if it is some alergy how can i get the pricking feeling without even some signs at the region of infection? please help me...
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012

It seems that you may be having either delusion of parasitosis or dysaesthesia of unknown origin. Take fluoxetin 10 mg one morning daily till you feel better. Ant histaminic like levocetirizine may be taken at night. Avoid anxiety and tension.
Wear cotton clothes. Avoid soap bath. You may be improved. Have blood tests to rule out internal diseases. You may consult dermatologist.

I hope you got my answer.

Dr. Ilyas Patel amD