Previous acid injury on hand, swollen. Should i go for plastic surgery or use mederma?

I needed few suggestions before using this product, 7 years ago i have met with acid injury on my hand, after few days my hands skin where so swollen that it looks so bad, i have to use full hand dresses to cover my hands since then, but i recently saw the advertisement of mederma on TV for skin treatment, i wanted to ask whether this product is curable on acid burns or should i undergo plastic surgery which usually expensive.

Thanks in Advance!!!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013