Pressure on left side of head, centre of chest, scabbed sore on stomach. Related symptoms?

Hi..I have pressure on the left side of my head and in the middle of my chest . It starts in the evening and has going on for the past two nights. It lasts in night. I also found a scabbed sore on the left side of my tummy about a month ago. I put some cream on it but it appears it is not healing and has gotten a little bigger. Could everything be linked together.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
It is very unlikely that all these three could be related some how.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.