Pressure on knee cap, lump above knee. Undergone knee replacement before. Reason for above symptoms?

I changed my bedroom around over two weeks ago. The next morning I woke up I was experiencing pain. After I would sit for awhile and then stand, I would have to stand for a minute or two before I could walk. It just wouldn t move. I have pressure on my lower and upper knee cap, I have a lump on the outer edge above my knee. I had knee replacement over 14 months ago. When laying in bed I can only bend my knee about a 1/4 of the way that I could before I injured it. This morning was the first morning since injury where I could lay on my back and straighten my leg and lay their for 5 minutes before I had pain. I called the Dr. today and described my symptoms. They said to wait a few more days to see if it goes away.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013