Pressure in head after head injury. Should I get it looked at?

Hello, I was in a fight a few days ago unfortunately, and my head got hit a few times. Since then I ve had a slight pressure in my head around my right eyebrow/ forehead , and the top of my head, where the soft spot on a babies head would be. It s been three days, and it wasn t a serious fight, I just got hit a few times and it was over, but the pressure is still there and doesn t feel like it is fading away at all. I was curious if this could possibly be anything I should get looked at.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
few days ago you have the fight.
after any trauma pain lasts for few days.
probably you were not have any unconciousness/vomiting/nose/ear bleeds then.
these are few serious signs after head injury.
so need not worry.
i think it will not cause any serious problem.
you can take common analgesics for a week.
after that if it persist then you consult physician.
good luck.