Pressure in eyes and ears, dizziness. EEG showing seizure in frontal lobe. Oxetal prescribed. Normal MRI report. Vertigo diagnosed. Can I stop oxytal?

Hello Doctor, Last year I had pressure on my eyes and ears and mild diziness. Doctor advised for an EEG . There it was found that I have seizure in right frontal lobe . I have been on Oxetal 150 mg for past one year. I have been getting the same symptoms on and off, although my EEG report was normal. MRI of brain was also normal.Then I thought of consulting another doctor to take a second opinion. I was surprised to hear that he telling me that the first EEG report never showed that I had a spike and it was diagnosed incorrectly. All the symptoms that I mentioned him - he said I have Vertigo . He asked me to take Vertin and stop Oxetal. Now I am confused - can I stop Oxetal like that? should I consult another doctor to take 3rd opinion or what should I do. Please suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012