Pressure in ear, normal CAT scan, twitching eyeball, sinus pain in face

Hi. I have had pressure in my ear for four months now. I got a CAT scan done and it came back normal. This is the most annoying feeling ever. It is very distracting. My eyeball has also been twitching for a week now on the side where I have the ear pressure. I also get pain on my sinus on my face. I don t know what to do from here.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hello, thank you for communicating with us for your problem. As per the brief history you have given us it seems that there may be mild hypertrohy of the turbinates (obstructive pathology in nose) that may be causing blocking/pressure in the ear or sinus pain. it is not necessarily you will have positive radiological(CT Scan) findings.
But still I would suggest you to consult the Specialist as on examination the findings may be different and line of treatment may have to be changed. Please don’t hesitate to consult and ask for any more queries. I will be pleased to answer.
With best wishes for a speedy cure
Dr Ajay Lavania