Pressure feeling in groin during frequent masturbation. Should I be worried?

hey there. i am a 19 year old boy. The last 5 month s i ve been trying to moderate how many times i masturbate a week. when i was younger, i masturbated up to five times a day. a couple of months ago once or twice a day, and now, i have been trying to only doing it twice a week. But i m pretty bad at following my plan, and now, when i masturbate too often, i get this feeling like something is putting pressure on my groin . It doesn t hurt, it s just this wierd feeling. It doesn t occur when i have taken a a break of a few days. But when i masturbate to frequently, it comes back. Should i be worried?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. Masturbation is not counted as natural by so many people of human kind. But even in animal world, masturbation is common. You need to understand it.

Masturbation is in one way elimination of body waste. Semen is a waste product and is produced whenever you are aroused sexually. It needs to be thrown out of body. If you did not do it, the body itself will do it through the method of nightfall.

You are just 19. Masturbation every day is permissible at this age, if there is no ill feeling or anxiety associated with it. So be happy. Concentrate on your studies and career. You will have good sexual life in future. You might need counseling. Contact me through healthcaremagic.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.