Pressure and sudden pain in the head while lauging, singing, starts from back of skull to top front, tunnel vision, tiredness. What could this be?

Pressure & sudden pain in my head when I laugh excitedly or sometimes even when singing. It starts at the back of my skull & moves toward the top front within seconds. I have to stop the activity i m doing (IE laughing or singing) for it to subside, which is usually within a few minutes. My brother said I get a deer in the headlights look about me when it s happening. I also get a tunnel vision sensation with a tight feeling at base of my skull. When the episode has finished, I feel exhausted. This started when I was about 26 years old and has progressively gotten worst. I m not stressed & eat very healthy. I m now 52 & i m tired of it controlling my life... What can I do? It s so odd, that I ve been too embarrassed ask about it. Thank you for your time, ~Pamela
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  88 Awaiting Answer