Pressure and discomfort when urinating. Urethra swollen, painful. Test normal. What is the problem?

* i have been experiencing pressure and discomfort when urinating. the area around my urethra is swollen on the left side and it is very painful. these symptoms have been going on for about a month. ive been examined by my ob/gyn and she did not find any abnormalities so she is going to refer me to a urologist . here are my results from my urinalysis . does anything look abnormal? ----------------------------------------------------------- Glucose , UA NEGATIVE Bilirubin , UA NEGATIVE Ketones , UA NEGATIVE Specific gravity, UA 1.024 Hemoglobin,ur,ql TRACE pH, UA 6.0 Protein, UA NEGATIVE Urobilinogen , UA 2.0 Nitrite, UA NEGATIVE LEUKOCYTE ESTERASE, UA MODERATE Appearance, urine CLEAR Color, urine YELLOW Specimen source CLEAN --thank you-- stephanie riedel
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012