Pressed the nose hard to make it small. It swelled, more flexible, soft and lacking definition. Will the nose heal and be the same again?

I have pressed my nose for a really time thinking it will become smaller... but i feel i have damaged my nose and it has become big(maybe because of swelling ), but my nose looks more flexible and soft and lacking in defintion. i feel really bad! i have done modelling, i thought i didn t like my nose. But i want to have the same nose i had before. I have stopped pressing so will it heal? will i have the same nose again?? please help me!!
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012