Presence of reticular infiltrates in both upper lobes of lungs representing koch's infection. Do I still have active TB?

hi, i had an xray last august 3 and it says i have a infiltrates at the upper left lobe and the impression is ptb, minimal. a doctor of a company i should be working with advised me to take another xray after two weeks of medicarion which is last august 16, the xray result says suspicious densities in the both upper lungs. August 21 i had an apicolordotic and it confirms the presence of reticular infiltrates in both upper lobes which may represent koch s infection of undetermined activity. does this mean i still have an active tb and the medicines im taking is not working? am i still fit to work for them? tHank you.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012