Presence of liquid in lungs. Doing stem inhalation. Are they droplets deposited in lungs?

Hi there today I had been to the Doctor at St.johns bangalore and he said that there is some liquid in the lungs. especially a small spot at the right side and lower back lungs. I was doind this steam inhalation due to a cold and server cough . Could it be that due to excessive steam inhalation droplets deposited in the lungs. I had been by bicycle and this vigorous excercise seems to have stopped the coughing. Now after 6 to 8 hrs I am feeling fine but have little shivering but that too reduced. I had taken one tabTAB LEVOFLOX 500MG.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Welcome to HCM,
It seems that you are having Pleural effusion and requires further investigations in your case.
Steam inhalation has nothing to with fluid collected in the lungs.
Consult your physician and get it diagnosed.
Ok and bye.