Prescribed with Siphene for delayed conception. Follicular study advised. Fertigyn injection given. Proper treatment?

We were trying to conceive since 5 months but not successful, so we went to an infertility specialist to ensure that things are normal. Specialist prescriped Siphene for 5 days ( day 3rd to day 7 of cycle) and put her on follicular study starting 9th day and on second session i.e 11th day she injected fertigyn 5000 IU (Ovipure HP5000 injection ). I want to know if this treatment is correct and will there be any impact on ovulation & pregnancy in next cycles as we are not trying in this cycle.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012