Prescribed vitamin C, Addyzoa and vitamin E for low sperm count. Is pregnancy possible with a sperm count of 31 million?

hi, ve been trying to get my wife pregnant for over seven years. she got pregnant initially but she has miscarriage later after that its been difficult conceiving again. i went to see a doctor and i went thro various lab screening and it was detected that i ve low sperm count . I was given Vitamin C 500mg, Addyzoa and Vitmin E 400mg. My sperm count at the moment is about 31million, is it possible my wife wil get pregnant very soon. she has been diagnosed and she is ok medically just that they gave her clomid to induce ovulation .
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012