Prescribed losar beta for high BP. Have been using metaprolol succinate since years. Which is the better choice?

this is anjaneyulu respecting you that i have been using metoprolol succinate for the last 3 years as systolic hypertension stage-1 by a reputed and friendly cardialogist but unfortunately i have moved to another city and for the last one month my b.p is 160/100 sometimes so i consulted the local MD and thought over by prescribed losar beta for the last 10 dayas . still i am in confusion what i have to use whether metaprolol succinate or losar beta/ and more over i often feel neurological anxiety and under psychiatric medication/ ple. give me advise which is the better drug between losar beta and metaprolol
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013