Prescribed beta blocker and anti-thyroid for Graves disease. Chest pain and hand tingling. Taken aspirin. Heart related?

Hi. I have been dx with Graves Disease in the past. Didn t have treatment for over 9 months, and just recently went to endo who prescribed a beta blocker and anti thyroid. I have been having chest pain for over 2 months, and now have intermittent tingling in left hand. Chest pain tends to be dull and achy usually with heightened sensation of pain every 3-4 hours. I take aspirin 500mg every 4 hours for chest pain and attempt to thin blood. Question is, is this graves related, or heart related?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012