Prescribed Nexitoforte for depression, violent behaviour, negativity, unsocial behaviour. Permanent cure? Side effects?

Sir, My wife is 36 yrs old, for the last 5 years she used to become very emotional at times and automatically starts thinking all the negative things about the surroundings. On amavasya and full moon day she used to be very irritated, confused and used to react aggressively at times violent also. Once she was in so much depression that I had to admit her. Other symtoms are: Very careful about cleaniness. Not able to adjust socially Always after seeing the people or neighbours tell me that they are thinking all negative things about us At times very irritated Acute headache in back side of head For the last one month I am giving her 1 tablet of nexitoforte after doctors consultation. But once I stop giving her medicine she behaves similarily. Is there a complete solution for the problem? pls advice Wat are the effects of taking nexitoforte for prolonged period. Rinkoo
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012