Prescribed Metrogyl and Meftal for amoebiasis. Nausea, gas in stomach. Side effects of medicine?

Hi Doctor, i just developed amebiasis few days back ( around 4 days to be precise) and i was advised to take nor metrogyl and meftal spas as treatment. i am much better now but the doctor has told me to continue medcine for 2 days more to complete the corase. after i take the dose of nor metrogyl i feel like puking and my tumy also sweels as if its developed gas .. is this normal and are these the side effects of this medicine
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012