Prescribed Macox for uterus infection. Should the entire course of medicine be taken?

My daughter now aged 13 yrs weight 46 kg, primarily diagnosed in an ultrasound ,that she has an infection (wetness) in uterus . After further checking of her menstrual blood for TB-PCR a bacteria was detected “ Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Complex”. After that I consulted a medical college professor who is a TB specialist. He started a tablet R-CINEX Z ( Rifampicin -225mg + Isoniazid -150mg + Pyrazinamide -750mg)1.5 tab daily for 11/2 month from 17-04-2012. After that he increased the dose to 2tab daily for 15 days. Further ,he changed the medicine and started a new medicine named Macox Plus (Rifampicin- 450 mg and Isoniazid -300mg) one tab daily. On my last visit he told me that after a course of 51/2 months , stop the medicine. So he has given the complete course for 71/2 months .He hasn’t advised me for any further diagnosis. But my family physician advised me to complete the course for total 9 months. It means Macox plus is to be given for 7 months. He also advised me for a new ultrasound scan for uterus. So ,there is a very big confusion please advise me. Now she is taking one tab of Macox Plus daily in the morning
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012