Prescribed Levofloxacin, Metronidazole, Acyclovir by two doctors. Should I take all medicines together? Using insulin pump

Should I be on three antiobotics. I was first prescribed Levoflaxacin for Pneumonia but X-rays show lungs are normal no Pneumonia. After taking the Levofloxacin (side effects) could not urinate, diarrhea, and lower abdominal pain,cramping, and shingles even though I had been immunized for shingles. After 4 days went back to clinic my Doctor was not in so another doctor put me on metronidazol 500 mg 3 times daily, also Acyclovir 800 mg 5 times daily. I am diabetic and it is sending my sugars very high. I still feel very terrible and am ready to throw all of the antiobotics away. Second Dr. said that was certainly the right medication 1st doctor put me on and to continue with it I asked is there no problem in taking all of this medication together as I do not take any prescribed medication but on an insulin pump. Anxiously waiting for your advice. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013