Prescribed Levocetrizine for urticaria. Side effects of prolonged Sofradex usage?

I am suffering from itchy skin for the last 3 years and the dermatologist has diagnosed it as mild uticaria and prescribed prolonged usage of livocetrizine, which I am using now. While the itching sensation on the other parts of the body came under control, I started having itching skin on my beard area. The doctor diagnosed it as eczyma and prescribed several creams including momatozone, tacrolimus and sofradex. I am curerntly using sofradex and it seems the itching is under control. However, whenever I stop using this, the itching comes back. Is there any side effects for the prolonged usage of sofradex? The application of tacrolimus cream has resulted in severe itching and I stopped it without using further. I also use restoroderma lotion during the day on the affected area
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012