Prescribed Ibudone for pain due to wisdom teeth. Need stronger drug?

Hi im going to have one of my wisdom teeth cut out. Its on my bottom right and my dentist tells me that she cant do my left side of my wisdom teeth because she cant get to that side good but she can do my right. she is sending me to a surgon to have those on my left done but next week she is suspose to do my bottom right because its causing me alot of pain. i was wondering if it was okay that i let her do it with her not being able to get to my left side i scared she may just want my money. i cant afford to have my teeth more messed up than they are. also she said i will be awake but i would be on gas and that worries me. she had giving me Ibudone 5-200mg generic for reprexain and it barley helps me now with the pain and i was wondering with one tooth being done will she give me something stronger than that or will i even need anything stonger?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013