Prescribed Fertigyn, done follicle scan. Had intercourse. Any chance of pregnancy? Stomach pain and back ache

I am trying to concieve..Have PCOD ...this month had 4 follicle scans and right follicle was 19mm by change in left..dr gave me Fertigyn 5000 and then one more scan...I had had intercourse after injection and before scan...last scan showed some follicle rupture ....and had intercourse 2 times after that day... now its 7 days after I had the injection...Are there chances of me being pregnant??? I have cramps in my stomache for 4-5 days and backache too...
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012