Prescribed Cefspan for fever. Feel weak all the time. What should I do?

hi I am 33 years old and my height is 5.7.last month I was suffering from fever but I did not know the exact reason of the fever, I consulted a doctor and he gave me the medicine cefspan. After taking the capsules with a dosage of 10 days I got recovered, but after few weeks I again suffered from fever. Again I took the medicine of 5 days I recovered again but now it has been 2 to 3 weeks but I am not feeling fit yet. I feel weakness all the time especially when I do some sort of heavy work.would you please guide me that what should I do in this period. I am not suffering from fever, only I feel the weakness. Regards Mehvish shafiq
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012