Prescribed Cansoft after hystro-laproscopy. Taken wrong dosage. Harmful?

Dear Doc, I am 33 years old female and trying for conception . I had hystro- laproscopy two weeks ago and was prescribed medication after that. I have two queries: 1. Tab. Cansoft CL was prescribed for 3 alt nights.... but i some how i misunderstood and took it for 3 consecutive nights. Will there be any harmful effects? 2. I am also prescribed oral contraceptive Tab. Ovral-L for 3 months. Can I avoid it? As i am not comfortable in having oral contraceptives . Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013