Prescribed Asmita tablet for heavy bleeding. Problem persists. Discomfort in stomach during urination. Side effects?

Hello Dr, I was suffering from the problem of heavy bleeding n doctor suggested me tab. Asmita for six months.Though it didnt suit me i.e. i suffered problem of acidity n weight loss n anemia ..stil i continued to take it for six months.Now even after six months the problem of heavy bleeding remains same n even now while passing urine i experience a lot of problem on left sie of my stomach.please suggest is it due to side effect of tab Asmita
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer