Premature ejaculation, normal penis size. Surgery to increase penis size, improve stiffness?

hi...., sir i m 23 years old ..,my penis is in a normal time as size of 4cm . when i have in a a mood ...then it will be 6/7cm ...,but i get not fully satisfaction.. and the climax will be very soon..... i saw one blue film ..in that film the men s penis very strong&big size...i feel they has any surgery ...? to get a strong 180 degree strog and larze size ....if there is any surgery ....? please tell me about that.... and alse cost of that......please tell me sir......i m very feel....
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012
hello,
First of all be very assured that your penile length is approprite and there will not be any problem with it due to length.Your problem of early climax will also improve with time.You need to know that there is nothing wrong with you and you are just like any other boy.Please dont fall prey to the stuff shown on videos which are artficial and morphed
All the best