Premature child, low weight. Taking domestol baby drops. Treatment?

Dear sir, My baby is about 50 days old. She was born premature(36 weeks) and she has weight 1.9 kgs at birth. She is kept on mother feed apart from bottle feed( 3-4 time) as after one month she has put only 400gms weight. Also she was taking out milk after feed so she is given 6 drops of domestol baby drops 3 - 4 times a day. Please guide me whether medicine is safe for her. What is contribution of bottle feed in gaining weight. What measures should we have so that she grows on right fooot prints.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012