Premature baby caused by severe pre eclampsia. Low hemoglibin count. Given ferric ammonium citrate and acid folic. What disease the baby has?

my baby 8 months old. fully bf, and eat solid food from 6mths. preemie at 32 weeks, caused by severe pre eclampsia . last two weeks his hb results was 6.5, and paed prescribe ferric ammonium citrate and acid folic. todays result was 7.7, then they do blood test again. physically my baby is soo active, doesnt show any health problems. what is the most possibility desease that my baby have? thankyou
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012