Pregnant with high blood pressure. Weaned off the medications after child birth. Opinion?

Hello, my blood pressure was a bit raised at.the 36th week of pregnancy,130/90mmhg.had d baby at 37+ via elective op bp fluctuated btw 130/90 Ãήϑ 150/90. I was discharged after 5days but not  any antihypertensive but  diazepam 5mg nocte. After about 5weeks I checked my bp Ãήϑ. It was 150/110. I saw a doc who placed ♏ε  methlydopa 250mg tds, Ãήϑ nifedipine 20mg daily.medication was later reviewed τ̲̅ȍђ ‎​‎​‎​ nifedipine 20mg bd.presently A̶̲̥̅♏  20mg daily Ãήϑ bp is 110/70 -120/80. This d sixth month after childbirth. When will I eventually be weaned off d drugs Ãήϑ then how i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ terms of titration.†нªηк u
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013