Pregnant, traces of blood in urine. Urine test done. Are the results normal?

I had a blood test and an Urine test done yesterday i.e 20th June 2012. I am 7 months 2weeks pregnant.All the reports are normal except for the urine test. Quantity: 50ml PHYSICAL REACTION: Colour: Yellow Appearance: Turbid Deposists: Present + Reaction: Acidic Specific Gravity : 1.010 Odour: Ammoniacal CHEMICAL REACTION Albumin : Present+ Sugar : Absent Ketone Bodies :Absent Phosphates:Absent Blood: Trace Bile Pigments: Absent Bile salts: Absent Urobilinogen : Normal MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION Red Blood Cells: 0-1/H.P.F Pus Cells: 15-20 /H.P.F Epithelial Cells : 2-5/H.P.F Crystals: Absent Casts:Absent Amorphous Material :Absent Spermatozoa :Absent Trichomonads: Absent I am very tensed since there show some traces of blood in the Urine.Please let me know based on the above reports is there any major issues. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012