Pregnant, smelled fumes of cleaning agents, got sore throat. Should I be concerned about the baby?

14 weeks pregnant and 5 days I didn t realize today that my landlords father had cleaned the bathroom with and ammonia mixture with glass cleaner, and I went into the bathroom and showered anyway. When I went into the room it was a very strong smell, and I picked up my towel and breathed into it as well as turned on the vent to suck up the fumes. Then I turned on the shower and the smell disappeared. No burning eyes, no coughing, and my throat is a bit sore but it s very very cold outside and everyones been sick and complaining of sore throats anyway. Should I be concerned about the baby?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013