Pregnant, head pain on right side, facial pain. Took milk, honey, grapes, blocked nose. Treatment?

I m 34 weeks pregnant. Last night, I woke up with heavy headache at the right side of my skull . The headache caused so much pain on the right side of my face including my right eye, right cheek bone, right gums and the mouth area. I woke up and took milk with honey , grapes and bananas. This morning, the pains disappeared but my right nose became blocked and when I blow, blood mucous comes out of that side. What do you think?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012