Pregnant, having hard lumps on outer lip along the vein. How to treat it?

I have some lumps that get slightly hard on the left very outer lip of my area and it doesnt hurt or itch its just uncomfortable when i walk sometimes. I am pregnant and havent seen an ob yet and im just worried slightly. It looks like its along that vein thats right there and it doesnt have an heads. Its just a continuous line of limps but its bot on the bottom half of lip. Mostly top....oh and if it helps i did just get over scabies recently but thia showed up last week
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013